Sunday, October 21, 2007

New blog on air

Sunday ,21st October 2007, this is the day in which this site starts. Oh, just another sport blog some would say, well I can't argue with that , and I will try in the next weeks to prove you ,the visitor, that this blog is one worth reading. As this project is at its beginning I will focus at start on 5 sports, 4 of them you can already see , the 5th one I will leave up to you , in a poll open till the end of 2007. In the meantime, I will focus on writing quality articles concerning football , formula 1, ski jumping and biathlon. I also intend to write some articles about events taking place in the sport info business, starting with my comments about what is happening when a good full of info site is taken over by a huge player in the internet industry (the aquisition of eurosport.com by yahoo).

No comments: